Digestive health is the foundation of true wellness!
If your gut is not happy, your body is not happy and you’re not happy.
More than 70 percent of our immune system resides in our digestive track to keep microbes and allergens from getting into our bodies.
Proper gut function is critical to addressing what can be seemingly unrelated conditions.
If our digestive system isn’t healthy, neither is immune function, making us prone to immune dysfunction.
Our digestive system is where we absorb nutrients from our food, but it also plays an important role in our immune and nervous systems. It is one of the most important systems in our whole body – if your body cannot properly digest and absorb nutrients and eliminate waste products, then it’s nearly impossible to achieve optimal health. When things go wrong in the digestive system it can cause nutrient deficiencies and inflammation, which can negatively affect the immune, hormonal and nervous systems causing auto-immune diseases, mood and energy changes.
Getting to the heart of digestive issues can significantly improve your overall health.
Proper gut function is critical to addressing what can be seemingly unrelated conditions. If your gut is not happy, your body is not happy!
Poor digestive health issues
Do you have any of these symptoms?
- Indigestion, gas, bloating
- Acid reflux / Heartburn / GERD
- Constipation, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac disease, gluten-intoleranceInflammatory Bowel
- Leaky Gut
- DiseaseDiverticulosis or diverticulitis
- Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis
- Gall bladder disordersAuto-immune diseases
- Pancreatic enzyme insufficiency
- Hepatitis, liver congestion or fatty liver
- Migraines and headaches
- Weight gain or loss
- Joint pain, arthritis
- Mental-emotional fogginess